Do you want to work as a developer who makes the impossible possible? How does bringing automotive to the new era sound like?
If good, you should be a part of our team!
We are currently looking for a great number of embedded Software Developers to whom developing is all about creating new, solving interesting problems and making life a bit easier than before. We have various exciting projects to which we search skilled developers with a strong motivation for solving technical challenges.
You will develop software for ECU’s in the battery management system as well as develop and define software architecture based on the customer requirements. Your tasks include also integration and testing software modules and integration and configuration of Autosar base software (communication stack, memory stack, diagnostic stack) with Elektrobit and Vector toolchains.
We expect from you
- Bachelor’s degree on a relevant study field (Master’s degree appreciated)
- At least 3 years of experience working as a software developer on automotive embedded systems domain
- Experience in C development
- Experience in configuration of Autosar systems
- Experience with bus systems, diagnostics systems, UML and MATLAB / Simulink
- Experience in following automotive software development processes
- Fluent English skills
We also appreciate (not mandatory)
- Experience in e-mobility, power eletronics, e-drives, battery management and charger systems
- Experience with microcontrollers, e.g. Tricore or Power PC
- Experience with safety-critical software functions and ISO26262
- German skills
What we offer
- Innovative and long-term development projects in technical fields
- A wide range of customers in exciting industries
- Unlimited permanent position, flexible working hours
- Relocation package including company accommodation (free for the first 4 weeks), compensation for relocation costs
- Training and development programs, individually adaptable career plan
- A social environment with regular get together, sports activities, …
Driven by Innovation.
As an innovation leader and experienced partner of international companies, TechConnect stands for complex and safety-critical software systems and hardware solutions in the fields of automotive, avionic, industrial, medical and defense technology.
Mobility is one of the most important and fastest growing segments of the future. With HMI systems for instrument clusters and infotainment systems, functional safety and high precision maps, TechConnect contributes to the intelligent and individual car of the future. The TechConnect collegues make autonomous driving as safe as never before.
Create the future with us - inspire and develop new innovations to move people.