Do you want to work as a developer who makes the impossible possible? How does bringing automotive to the new era sound like?
If good, you should be a part of our team!
We are currently looking for a great number of C/C++ Developers to whom developing is all about creating new, solving interesting problems and making life a bit easier than before. We have various exciting projects to which we search skilled developers with a strong motivation for solving technical challenges.
Our teams consist of the best talents in the industry. We work for avionic customers such as Airbus and MTU. We have a lot of projects in various avionic hotspots in Germany. Some of our avionic projects take place in the military domain. For this reason it is necessary to get a safety clearance for these projects. TechConnect will take care about the necessary process steps, but a candidate has to agree.
We offer you
• Permanent contract
• High-level salary
• Compensation for travel costs
• Relocation support, e.g. free accommodation for the first 4 weeks
• Events organized for TechConnect employees
• Career planning, development possibilities and trainings
• A great opportunity to work with best automotive companies worldwide and to get to know their ways of working
As an employer TechConnect is a stable and continuously growing company which puts a high value on its employees. As we have no own products, the expertise of our talents is the very most important part of our business. Our business runs smoothly only when our employees are happy. Therefore your well-being is extremely important to us and we work hard to ensure your satisfaction.
We expect from you
• Experience in C/C++ development
• Good knowledge of Python
• Experience in requirement analysis and unit testing
• Understanding of software architecture and design
• Proven experience with safety critical standards: DO-178C, DO-331, DO-254
• Bachelor’s degree on a relevant study field (Master’s degree appreciated)
• German skills B1 or higher
We also appreciate (not mandatory)
• Experience in avionic domain
• Fluent English skills
• Linux OS is a plus
• Java, Doors is a plus
- Innovative und langfristige Entwicklungsprojekte im technischen Umfeld
- Ein breites Kundenspektrum in spannenden Branchen
- Unbefristete Festanstellung, flexible Arbeitszeit
- Bei einem Umzug, Bereitstellung einer Firmenunterkunft (in den ersten 4 Wochen kostenfrei), Umzugskostenpauschale oder Übernahme der Maklerkosten
- Schulungs- und Weiterbildungsmaßnahmen, individuell gestaltbarer Karriereplan
- Ein sozial geprägtes Umfeld mit regelmäßigen Stammtischen, sportlichen Aktivitäten, …
Driven by Innovation.
As an innovation leader and experienced partner of international companies, TechConnect stands for complex and safety-critical software systems and hardware solutions in the fields of automotive, avionic, industrial, medical and defense technology.
Mobility is one of the most important and fastest growing segments of the future. With HMI systems for instrument clusters and infotainment systems, functional safety and high precision maps, TechConnect contributes to the intelligent and individual car of the future. The TechConnect collegues make autonomous driving as safe as never before.
Create the future with us - inspire and develop new innovations to move people.