Do you want to work as a developer who makes the impossible possible? How does bringing automotive to the new era sound like?
If good, you should be a part of our team!
We are currently looking for a great number of C++ Developers to whom developing is all about creating new, solving interesting problems and making life a bit easier than before. We have various exciting projects to which we search skilled developers with a strong motivation for solving technical challenges.
Our teams consist of the best talents in the industry. We work for automotive customers such as Audi, BMW, Valeo, Hella Aglaia, Lear, ZF TRW and Bosch. The projects deal with themes like radar, ultrasonic, cameras, image processing, drive assistant systems, infotainment, instrument clusters and autonomous driving. We have a lot of projects in various automotive hotspots in Germany. You will either work at our own development center or directly at the customer site.
We expect from you
- A minimum of 3 years experience in C++ development
- A minimum of 3 years experience in automotive domain
- Experience in requirement analysis and unit testing
- Understanding the whole V-cycle
- Understanding of software architecture and design
- Master´s degree
- Fluent English skills
- UML and HMI experience
- Experience in Doors, Autosar, ClearCase, Git, Qt, Open GI, CGI Studio and ISO26262
- Innovative und langfristige Entwicklungsprojekte im technischen Umfeld
- Ein breites Kundenspektrum in spannenden Branchen
- Unbefristete Festanstellung, flexible Arbeitszeit
- Bei einem Umzug, Bereitstellung einer Firmenunterkunft (in den ersten 4 Wochen kostenfrei), Umzugskostenpauschale oder Übernahme der Maklerkosten
- Schulungs- und Weiterbildungsmaßnahmen, individuell gestaltbarer Karriereplan
- Ein sozial geprägtes Umfeld mit regelmäßigen Stammtischen, sportlichen Aktivitäten, …
Driven by Innovation.
As an innovation leader and experienced partner of international companies, TechConnect stands for complex and safety-critical software systems and hardware solutions in the fields of automotive, avionic, industrial, medical and defense technology.
Mobility is one of the most important and fastest growing segments of the future. With HMI systems for instrument clusters and infotainment systems, functional safety and high precision maps, TechConnect contributes to the intelligent and individual car of the future. The TechConnect collegues make autonomous driving as safe as never before.
Create the future with us - inspire and develop new innovations to move people.