Do you want to develop software for high-quality infotainment systems? How does bringing automotive to the new era sound like?
If good, you should be a part of our team!
We are currently looking for a great number of C/C++ Developers to whom developing is all about creating new, solving interesting problems and making life a bit easier than before. With one of our customers we have various exciting infotainment projects to which we search skilled developers with a strong motivation for solving technical challenges. There are several development teams working to find the best software solutions for the whole infotainment system.
The teams work for example with the following tasks
- Software development for In-Vehicle Connectivity (e.g. Smartphone Integration, Cloud Services, Connection Management)
- Development and integration of software for analogical and digital broadcast standards to be used in infotainment systems
- Integration of radio and navigation systems to the vehicle platforms
- Development of Connected Navigation Services of the future
- Development of features for infotainment HMIs
We expect from you
- Bachelor’s degree from the relevant study field (Master’s degree appreciated)
- Very good knowledge in C/C++ development
- Understanding of embedded software development
- Understanding of software quality, architecture and design
- Experience with development processes (e.g. V-cycle, Waterfall, agile methods)
- Fluent English skills
We also appreciate these skills (not mandatory)
- Experience in software development for different OEMs in automotive domain
- Experience in software development for infotainment systems
- Experience in audio and video signal processing
- Experience with SPICE development process
- Experience with operation systems Linux, Unix, QNX and/or Greenhills
- Experience in in-vehicle connectivity (e.g. CAN, MOST, Automotive Ethernet) and in vehicle diagnostics
- Experience with Java, HTML5 and scripting languages (e.g. Python, Perl, Bash)
- Experience in simulating of algorithms and MATLAB/Octave
- Experience with source code management tools (SVN, Git)
- German skills
What we offer
- Innovative and long-term development projects in technical fields
- A wide range of customers in exciting industries
- Unlimited permanent position, flexible working hours
- Relocation package including company accommodation (free for the first 4 weeks), compensation for relocation costs
- Training and development programs, individually adaptable career plan
- A social environment with regular get together, sports activities, …
Driven by Innovation.
As an innovation leader and experienced partner of international companies, TechConnect stands for complex and safety-critical software systems and hardware solutions in the fields of automotive, avionic, industrial, medical and defense technology.
Mobility is one of the most important and fastest growing segments of the future. With HMI systems for instrument clusters and infotainment systems, functional safety and high precision maps, TechConnect contributes to the intelligent and individual car of the future. The TechConnect collegues make autonomous driving as safe as never before.
Create the future with us - inspire and develop new innovations to move people.