- Collaborate in an agile team and take part in the SCRUM process
- Participate in designing architecture concepts
- Evaluate and incorporate state of the art technologies
- Write code in Kotlin, Java, Gradle, …
- Show your affinity with UI/UX design
- Has experience in a modern mobile development environment (Android Studio, Git, JIRA,
- Is confident in managing the workload as a Team. Code reviews, pair programming,
discussing ideas are everyday tasks
- Grasps for knowledge about latest changes in the mobile development industry
- Is familiar with buzzwords like Material Design, Android Jetpack, Dependency Injection and
- is fluent in writing and speaking English (basic knowledge of German is advantageous but
What we offer
- Innovative and long-term development projects in technical fields
- A wide range of customers in exciting industries
- Unlimited permanent position, flexible working hours
- Relocation package including company accommodation (free for the first 4 weeks), compensation for relocation costs
- Training and development programs, individually adaptable career plan
- A social environment with regular get together, sports activities, …
Driven by Innovation.
As an innovation leader and experienced partner of international companies, TechConnect stands for complex and safety-critical software systems and hardware solutions in the fields of automotive, avionic, industrial, medical and defense technology.
Mobility is one of the most important and fastest growing segments of the future. With HMI systems for instrument clusters and infotainment systems, functional safety and high precision maps, TechConnect contributes to the intelligent and individual car of the future. The TechConnect collegues make autonomous driving as safe as never before.
Create the future with us - inspire and develop new innovations to move people.