- Develop software for System & Power Management for AUTOSAR in a RTOS environment
- Scrum Master
- MCAL configuration
- Deal with complex device drivers
- Bring-up of the RTE
- Support non-AR-experienced developers
- Scrum Master with Certificate
- Experience in AUTOSAR Development
- Strong expercience in SW development for embedded systems
- Experience in target debugging
- Familiar with configuration tools like Git
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Excellent in C, good in Python
- Able to integrate into national teams
- AVAILABLE from 01.01. / 01.02.2019
What we offer
- Innovative and long-term development projects in technical fields
- A wide range of customers in exciting industries
- Unlimited permanent position, flexible working hours
- Relocation package including company accommodation (free for the first 4 weeks), compensation for relocation costs
- Training and development programs, individually adaptable career plan
- A social environment with regular get together, sports activities, …
Driven by Innovation.
As an innovation leader and experienced partner of international companies, TechConnect stands for complex and safety-critical software systems and hardware solutions in the fields of automotive, avionic, industrial, medical and defense technology.
Mobility is one of the most important and fastest growing segments of the future. With HMI systems for instrument clusters and infotainment systems, functional safety and high precision maps, TechConnect contributes to the intelligent and individual car of the future. The TechConnect collegues make autonomous driving as safe as never before.
Create the future with us - inspire and develop new innovations to move people.