Do you want to work as a software architect who makes the impossible possible? How does bringing automotive to the new era sound like?
If good, you should be a part of our team!
We are currently looking for a great number of software architects to whom software projects are all about creating new, solving interesting problems and making life a bit easier than before. We have various exciting projects to which we search skilled architects with a strong motivation for solving technical challenges.
Our teams consist of the best talents in the industry. We work for automotive customers such as Audi, BMW, Valeo, Hella Aglaia, e.solutions, Preh, Lear, ZF TRW, Siemens and Bosch. The projects deal with themes like radar, ultrasonic, cameras, image processing, driving assistant systems, infotainment systems, instrument clusters and autonomous driving. We have a lot of projects in various automotive hotspots in Germany. Most of the projects take place in southern Germany – we have locations for example in Stuttgart, Munich, Nuremberg, Frankfurt am Main and Hannover. You will either work at our own development center or directly at the customer site.
We offer you
• Permanent contract
• High-level salary
• Compensation for travel costs for the interview
• Relocation support, e.g. free accommodation for the first 4 weeks
• Events organized for TechConnect employees
• Career planning, development possibilities and trainings
• A great opportunity to work with best automotive companies worldwide and to get to know their ways of working
As an employer TechConnect is a stabile and continuously growing company which puts a high value on its employees. As we have no own products, the expertise of our talents is the very most important part of our business. Our business runs smoothly only when our employees are happy. Therefore your well-being is extremely important to us and we work hard to ensure your satisfaction.
We expect from you
• Experience in software architecture and system design
• Experience in developing software in C/C++
• Deep understanding of the whole software development process
• Deep understanding of customer requirements
• Experience with UML
• Understanding of frameworks, operation systems, communication bus systems and target hardware
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant study field (Master’s degree appreciated)
• Fluent English skills
We also appreciate (not mandatory)
• Experience in automotive domain
• Experience with Doors, Autosar, Misra C and ISO26262
• German skills
- Innovative und langfristige Entwicklungsprojekte im technischen Umfeld
- Ein breites Kundenspektrum in spannenden Branchen
- Unbefristete Festanstellung, flexible Arbeitszeit
- Bei einem Umzug, Bereitstellung einer Firmenunterkunft (in den ersten 4 Wochen kostenfrei), Umzugskostenpauschale oder Übernahme der Maklerkosten
- Schulungs- und Weiterbildungsmaßnahmen, individuell gestaltbarer Karriereplan
- Ein sozial geprägtes Umfeld mit regelmäßigen Stammtischen, sportlichen Aktivitäten, …
Driven by Innovation.
As an innovation leader and experienced partner of international companies, TechConnect stands for complex and safety-critical software systems and hardware solutions in the fields of automotive, avionic, industrial, medical and defense technology.
Mobility is one of the most important and fastest growing segments of the future. With HMI systems for instrument clusters and infotainment systems, functional safety and high precision maps, TechConnect contributes to the intelligent and individual car of the future. The TechConnect collegues make autonomous driving as safe as never before.
Create the future with us - inspire and develop new innovations to move people.