- Processing Requirements into Software (review, analysis, design and development)
- Creating and presenting detailed SW Design
- AUTOSAR SW Development, Configuration and Integration for various microcontrollers
- Troubleshooting and modification of existing source code (including 3rd party systems integration)
- Developing and executing Unit Tests and SW Integration Tests
- University degree in engineering, automotive engineering, software engineering or an equivalent qualification
- At least 5 years of work experience in automotive embedded industry
- At least 3 years of work experience in AUTOSAR software configuration and integration
- Very good knowledge of C language within the real time ECU environments (C++ knowledge is considered as an advantage)
- Very good experience in configuring and troubleshooting Standard Software Components
- Very good knowledge of AUTOSAR configuration tools like DaVinci Configurator, DaVinci Developer, CANdela Studio
- Very good knowledge of communication buses like CAN/Ethernet and the buses simulation environments like CANoe (including scripting and GUI panels creation)
- Good experience in development of high level ECU Software (Application Software)
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken (German is considered as an advantage)
What we offer
- Innovative and long-term development projects in technical fields
- A wide range of customers in exciting industries
- Unlimited permanent position, flexible working hours
- Relocation package including company accommodation (free for the first 4 weeks), compensation for relocation costs
- Training and development programs, individually adaptable career plan
- A social environment with regular get together, sports activities, …
Driven by Innovation.
As an innovation leader and experienced partner of international companies, TechConnect stands for complex and safety-critical software systems and hardware solutions in the fields of automotive, avionic, industrial, medical and defense technology.
Mobility is one of the most important and fastest growing segments of the future. With HMI systems for instrument clusters and infotainment systems, functional safety and high precision maps, TechConnect contributes to the intelligent and individual car of the future. The TechConnect collegues make autonomous driving as safe as never before.
Create the future with us - inspire and develop new innovations to move people.