- You are responsible for the integration and test of a Radio Resource Management Test System
- Planning and execution of sanity, integration and regression tests on RRM systems.
- Identify and analyze issues (signaling logs), reproduce them on the RRM system and coordinate with development the respective fix through Rational Team Concert tool.
- Support of test case validation as per network operators’ specific procedures and in close contact with the application engineers located at customers’ side.
- Coordination of software release and quality approval process acc. to standards.
- Preparation of necessary software documentation like Release Notes, User Manual etc.
- Support in analysis, review and drafting of network operators’ specific RRM test plans and specifications and in close contact with the customers.
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering, Telecommunication, Computer Science or similar fields.
- Experience in testing and debugging on test systems, customers’ acceptance testing and defect management.
- Knowledge in C/C++ programming languages.
- Ideally Knowledge cellular technologies and willingness for continuously acquiring knowledge for new features.
- Very good knowledge in English both spoken and written.
- Readiness to work in a flexible and service oriented project with highly dynamic requirements.
- Readiness to work in an international environment with customers worldwide and multi-sited development teams.
What we offer
- Innovative and long-term development projects in technical fields
- A wide range of customers in exciting industries
- Unlimited permanent position, flexible working hours
- Relocation package including company accommodation (free for the first 4 weeks), compensation for relocation costs
- Training and development programs, individually adaptable career plan
- A social environment with regular get together, sports activities, …
Driven by Innovation.
As an innovation leader and experienced partner of international companies, TechConnect stands for complex and safety-critical software systems and hardware solutions in the fields of automotive, avionic, industrial, medical and defense technology.
Mobility is one of the most important and fastest growing segments of the future. With HMI systems for instrument clusters and infotainment systems, functional safety and high precision maps, TechConnect contributes to the intelligent and individual car of the future. The TechConnect collegues make autonomous driving as safe as never before.
Create the future with us - inspire and develop new innovations to move people.