- Develop tools and simulations for automotive software platforms
- Find creative solutions to cutting edge problems
- Implement software units and test these according to predefined processes
- Ensure code quality by writing and performing tests as well as reviewing source code
- Support the analysis and fixing of defects and track the issues
- Collaborate with cross-site teams and customers
- You hold a university degree in computer sciences, automotive engineering or similar
- You have profound knowledge of object-oriented programming in C/C++ and ideally Qt
- You have knowledge of common Linux distributions and do not hesitate to write Shell scripts
- You are experienced in software development processes and the corresponding tools (JIRA, GIT, GERRIT)
- You are familiar with agile methods such as Scrum or Kanban
- You have an autonomous, proactive, team-oriented and self-reliant way of working combined with a structured and precise working style
- Your profile is completed by fluent communication skills in English and German (minimum B1 level), written and verbally
What we offer
- Innovative and long-term development projects in technical fields
- A wide range of customers in exciting industries
- Unlimited permanent position, flexible working hours
- Relocation package including company accommodation (free for the first 4 weeks), compensation for relocation costs
- Training and development programs, individually adaptable career plan
- A social environment with regular get together, sports activities, …
Driven by Innovation.
As an innovation leader and experienced partner of international companies, TechConnect stands for complex and safety-critical software systems and hardware solutions in the fields of automotive, avionic, industrial, medical and defense technology.
Mobility is one of the most important and fastest growing segments of the future. With HMI systems for instrument clusters and infotainment systems, functional safety and high precision maps, TechConnect contributes to the intelligent and individual car of the future. The TechConnect collegues make autonomous driving as safe as never before.
Create the future with us - inspire and develop new innovations to move people.