Do you want to work as a project manager or team leader who makes the impossible possible? How does bringing automotive to the new era sound like?
If good, you should be a part of our team!
We are currently looking for a great number of technical project managers, team leaders, part project managers and function owners to whom software projects are all about creating new, solving interesting problems and making life a bit easier than before. We have various exciting projects to which we search skilled experts with a strong motivation for solving technical challenges and leading their team.
Our teams consist of the best talents in the industry. The projects deal with themes like radar, ultrasonic, cameras, image processing, driving assistant systems, infotainment systems, instrument clusters and autonomous driving. We have a lot of projects in various automotive hotspots in Germany. Most of the projects take place in southern Germany – we have locations for example in Stuttgart, Munich, Nuremberg, Frankfurt am Main and Hannover. You will either work at our own development center or directly at the customer site.
We expect from you
- Experience in software project management or team leading
- Experience in scheduling and with project management methods and tools (e.g. Excel, Ms Project)
- Project experience in R&D
- Understanding of the software development processes
- Organizational skills, initiative and communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant study field (Master’s degree appreciated)
- Fluent English skills
We also appreciate (not mandatory)
- Experience in automotive domain
- Experience in tools, methods and technologies C/C++, Doors, ISO26262, Autosar, ClearCase and Git
- Knowledge of the development according to Automotive SPICE
- German skills
What we offer
- Innovative and long-term development projects in technical fields
- A wide range of customers in exciting industries
- Unlimited permanent position, flexible working hours
- Relocation package including company accommodation (free for the first 4 weeks), compensation for relocation costs
- Training and development programs, individually adaptable career plan
- A social environment with regular get together, sports activities, …
Driven by Innovation.
As an innovation leader and experienced partner of international companies, TechConnect stands for complex and safety-critical software systems and hardware solutions in the fields of automotive, avionic, industrial, medical and defense technology.
Mobility is one of the most important and fastest growing segments of the future. With HMI systems for instrument clusters and infotainment systems, functional safety and high precision maps, TechConnect contributes to the intelligent and individual car of the future. The TechConnect collegues make autonomous driving as safe as never before.
Create the future with us - inspire and develop new innovations to move people.