- Our software consists of 3 main parts: application specific components. internal reuse components, basic software components from 3rd party suppliers
- You prepare system & software requirements specification using DOORS
- You support software high level design (software architecture – UML, activity charts,sequence charts)
- You establish traceability matrix from requirements down to implementation and vertical to testing activitys
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering or similar
- Requirement engineer (software) 2+ years experience
- Requriement engineering for embedded software, understanding of software development process (SPICE) and corresponding work products
- Business fluent in English, German is a plus
What we offer
- Innovative and long-term development projects in technical fields
- A wide range of customers in exciting industries
- Unlimited permanent position, flexible working hours
- Relocation package including company accommodation (free for the first 4 weeks), compensation for relocation costs
- Training and development programs, individually adaptable career plan
- A social environment with regular get together, sports activities, …
Driven by Innovation.
As an innovation leader and experienced partner of international companies, TechConnect stands for complex and safety-critical software systems and hardware solutions in the fields of automotive, avionic, industrial, medical and defense technology.
Mobility is one of the most important and fastest growing segments of the future. With HMI systems for instrument clusters and infotainment systems, functional safety and high precision maps, TechConnect contributes to the intelligent and individual car of the future. The TechConnect collegues make autonomous driving as safe as never before.
Create the future with us - inspire and develop new innovations to move people.