- Analysis of operational and functional customer requirements
- Analysis of the avionics system and derivation of requirements for the entire system
- Definition and adaptation of the system design
- System integration
- Definition and execution of test procedures
- Documentation and system qualification
- Troubleshooting and analysis
- Development and implementation of user training
- Preparation / follow-up and conduct of customer meetings
- Successfully completed studies of physics / electrical engineering / computer science / aerospace
- Experience as Systems Engineer in aviation
- Experience in system integration and system testing
- Fluent in English, basic knowledge of German
What we offer
- Innovative and long-term development projects in technical fields
- A wide range of customers in exciting industries
- Unlimited permanent position, flexible working hours
- Relocation package including company accommodation (free for the first 4 weeks), compensation for relocation costs
- Training and development programs, individually adaptable career plan
- A social environment with regular get together, sports activities, …
Driven by Innovation.
As an innovation leader and experienced partner of international companies, TechConnect stands for complex and safety-critical software systems and hardware solutions in the fields of automotive, avionic, industrial, medical and defense technology.
Mobility is one of the most important and fastest growing segments of the future. With HMI systems for instrument clusters and infotainment systems, functional safety and high precision maps, TechConnect contributes to the intelligent and individual car of the future. The TechConnect collegues make autonomous driving as safe as never before.
Create the future with us - inspire and develop new innovations to move people.