- Review and refine requirements from system/ Subsystem Level
- Write Requirements for Software
- Support Hazard Assessments
- Develop functional prototypes of sophisticated algorithms
- Optimize design with regard to operational requirements
- Support definition of platform overarching sensor Management
- Travel to customer and partner companies to discuss concepts and requirements
- Bachelor / Master Degree in Physics / Computer Science / Aerospace
- Professional Experience with systems engineering and requirement analysis in aviation
- Knowledge about Requirements Management and Analysis
- Knowledge about operational use cases for sensor use and weapon employment
- Knowledge about System (SW) Engineering Standards like ARP 4754a, Incose, Do178c
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills with an ability to operate in a multi-cultural environment
What we offer
- Innovative and long-term development projects in technical fields
- A wide range of customers in exciting industries
- Unlimited permanent position, flexible working hours
- Relocation package including company accommodation (free for the first 4 weeks), compensation for relocation costs
- Training and development programs, individually adaptable career plan
- A social environment with regular get together, sports activities, …
Driven by Innovation.
As an innovation leader and experienced partner of international companies, TechConnect stands for complex and safety-critical software systems and hardware solutions in the fields of automotive, avionic, industrial, medical and defense technology.
Mobility is one of the most important and fastest growing segments of the future. With HMI systems for instrument clusters and infotainment systems, functional safety and high precision maps, TechConnect contributes to the intelligent and individual car of the future. The TechConnect collegues make autonomous driving as safe as never before.
Create the future with us - inspire and develop new innovations to move people.